- Visit by Resident District Commissioner
- Our Director speaks at Northwestern Conference on Human Rights in Evanston Illinois.
- ICOD Action Network made 5 years
- We hosted Philly Lutaaya Day
- Our Director gave an opening keynote speech at SMOCSA conference in Kampala Uganda.
June: We started distributing female condoms to break discrimination against women in sexual rights.
- Farmers study tour to a goat breeding farm
- A suspected Ebola case was reported in Lyantonde
- Hosted the second HIV/AIDS stakeholders meeting
- Globe Med's Director of Partnerships visited us
- We started distributing and displaying 2011 external auditors reports at Lyantonde Internet Center (LIC) to enhance accountability with in our systems, show LIC's customers their investment in our agriculture projects and encourage other organizations to make financial details public so as to fight fraud and embezzlement of funds
- We ended our year on December 15.
To get a copy of our 2011 external auditors report, send an email to email@example.com
For details on these are more events, please visit our 2012 archive on the lower right site of the blog
Happy holidays and a prosperous new year 2013
ICOD Action Network Team